Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16th πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

In lunch with them 😏. In math Support πŸ˜”. BoredπŸ’€. Have reading with him tomorrow πŸ™ˆπŸ˜. In Science about to take a test ✏️πŸ“š.Talking to Ana boo πŸ’‹.Was talking to Erica boo 😻 until she stop talking . Omg he said hey cutie 😏☺️. Yesterday"s Quote : Life must be a novel Thant is given to us πŸ““, but one that is made by us .-Novalis . Your decision to be , have and and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well . Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else -Brian Tracy . Life isn't about finding yourself , it's about creating yourself . I keep myself busy with things to do , but everytime I pause I think of you . I can't believe I feel you , your nothing but a joke πŸ˜”πŸƒ. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ‘½

No comments:

Post a Comment