Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30th πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Goodmorning 😎. Good Afternoon ✨. Research , paperwork , commuting and travel ✈️ may all be ways you can get the ideas or information you need to get to the next rung on the ladder of success . Don't be afraid πŸ™Š to set aside a little time for reading πŸ“š,studying and research πŸ”¬πŸ“„- it will pay off handsomely . Hearing voices in the back saying she at it again . We can't be afraid πŸ™ˆof change . You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in , but it you never venture out of it , you will never know that there is such a thing as a ocean , a sea . Holding onto something that is good for you now , may be the ver reason why you don't have something better -C. JoyBellC. I hate how much I love you boy, I can't stand how much I need you -Rihanna ♥️. Going to take a nap will write more later bye for now πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. You realize you love her , when she gone. Live fast . Die Pretty πŸ’. Dream as if you'll live forever ✨. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean . A change , can be for the better . Tender love and care , once upon a time we was there . Classy , Fancy and Elegant . I'm a queen and your irrelevant πŸ‘‘πŸ™…. Watching King of the Hill ♥️. Thinking about my past and how I'm a big mistake , also that the world be better off without me πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜”. School tomorrow blah 😑. Off this early Goodnight everyone 😭 will write more tomorrow . 

No comments:

Post a Comment