Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7th ๐ŸŒ€

Goodmorning ☀️. You stole my heart ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•. Your not ugly society is . Haters can say what they want but there hate ain't going to make disappear are you stopping me from chasing my dreams I believe in miracles ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘. Going to school soon yup . Yea goodbye for now ✌️Today was mad cold outside ๐Ÿ’จlike a lot of people didn't come to school even though I should have been one of them but oh well .  Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ‘Œ. I feel alone because it's like no one understands me or knows what I been thru in the past ๐Ÿ˜”.Maybe we can fly someday . I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched . Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningfull . -Joshua J. Marine . Watching Full House ❤️.



No comments:

Post a Comment