Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18th ❄️☁️๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜

Goodmorning ❄️☁️. Watching Cartoon Planet on Cartoon Network ๐Ÿ˜. Watching Sam & Cat ♥️. I can't believe my sister said that I choose the wrong type of men like that didn't help with anything at all that just made me more upset even though I was getting over it ๐Ÿ˜”now I'm upset again ๐Ÿ˜ญ. The weather was being bi-polar today . Thanks for making me feel better Cynitha & Carolina you guys are the best ๐Ÿ’•♥️๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘. I'm gonna stay strong ๐Ÿ’ซ. Being nice to people you don't like isn't being two faced it's growing up . Love is like wind ๐Ÿ’จ. You can't see it ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™ˆ, but you can feel it ๐Ÿ‘Š. Difference between the calendar and I ? A Calendar has dates ๐Ÿ“…. I'd rather have one sunflower from you , than a million roses from a other boy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป. Feelings are like visitors , they just come and go ๐Ÿšถ. You should beware , beware beware of a broken heart ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŽง. It's is better to be hated for what you are , than to be loved for what you are not ๐Ÿ‘. Laughter is timeless ๐Ÿ•ง, imagination ๐Ÿ”ฎhas no age , and dreams are forever ๐Ÿ’ซ -Walt Disney . You have a stunning opportunity to improve  your career options today . Keep your eye open ๐Ÿ‘€for opportunities involving your creative or music talents ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽต. If your are looking for a new job , shoot for the moon ! ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ‘. Your dream job could be in a reach at last . I was born to be real , not perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Every girl has a story behind their smile ๐Ÿ˜Š. Watching Family Guy ♥️. The devil may cry the end of the night ๐Ÿ‘น. If no one got you , you got yourself ๐Ÿšถ. Everything that is or was began with a dream . Beauty is within everyone ๐Ÿ˜ป. I don't hate you because you're a cum guzzling thunder cunt. You're a cum guzzling thunder cunt because I hate you :x . Take a breath reflect what we've been through or am I just going crazy cause I miss you ? . I've become so numb . I can't feel you there . Becomes so tired ๐Ÿ˜ด, so much more aware . I becoming this , all I want to do is be more like me as be less like you .Watching Ant Farm . Baby I love you more than pizza ๐Ÿ•. You're so aw ๐Ÿ˜, and I'm so ew ๐Ÿ˜”. You can either let the obstacles in your life to be the excuse to your failure , or you can make them the reason behind your success . He"s not the only guy in the universe learned that the hard way ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'm on my way to better days ๐Ÿ˜. They gone love me for my ambition ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’•. Goodnight everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment