Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28th 🌐

Goodmorning 😊. Watching Zoey 101 ♥️. An opportunity to greatly boost your social profile will be complicated only by self -doubt or some jealous coworkers who wanted the nifty perks you are likely to be handed today . Keep your head up and do what you can to spread around the good fortune . The flower 🌻that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all  - Walt Disney Company . Love can be a fatal thing but I'm willing to take the risk . Find a place inside where there's joy , and the joy will burn out the pain - Joseph Campbell . 143 days until Summer 2014 πŸ‘πŸ˜♥️. I act like I don't care but inside I care more than you can ever think . She's a star if I ever seen one ✨. It's better to walk alone 🚢than with a crowd going in the wrong direction . Do what feel is right . I wanna live a life from a new perspective . There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for . Watching Johnny Test πŸ’š. Watching Uncle Grandpa 😎& bumping too music πŸ‘πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅. Life is a wheel of fortune & it's my turn to spin it πŸŒ€. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’œ. Real is rare . Mama said there'd be days like this πŸ‘©. You can't start the next chapter in your life , if you keep re-reading πŸ“–the last one . How could this be wrong when it feels so right ? . I adore you 😏☺️. Before I met you , I didn't know what is was like to look at someone and smile for no reason . All my life , I've been looking πŸ‘€ for someone like you . Spend your energy on you and being the best version old yourself you can be . You're words can touch what's in my mind . Take time to laugh 😹, It's the music of the soul 🎢🎡. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people . All you gotta do is smile like nobody"s watching . It all just takes timeπŸ•›. So strange how you can get so attached to someone that it hurts to see them : mad , sad , disappointed πŸ˜”. Long as you know who you belong to πŸ’–. Watching The Berenstain Bears 🐻. Talking to my ninja πŸ’‹ and this girl from Instagram on kik . We close our eyes πŸ™ˆ when kiss πŸ’, dream & cry 😭& imagine because the most beautiful things in the world 🌏 are unseen . I'm that girl they warned about . Goodnight everyone πŸ’«πŸ˜Ž✨🌚 will write more tomorrow 🌐.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment