Followers

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24th 😬😐😏

 
Goodmorning ✨.In lunch them 😏waiting for the other two too come πŸ‘Œ. Yasss there here πŸ‘. Myles said hi too me at the end of the period 😐sike nah but yea he need to keep doing that 😁. I don't wanna go straight home but I have no choice and plus I don't my grandpa to get the door because he goes to work tonight I guess not cause he is awake .Bored taking the rest of Science midterm 😐. I'm gonna miss Ton"yah πŸ˜”, you always made the table laugh πŸ˜‚ , and I will miss that while your gone πŸ˜•. Watching The Simpsons ♥️. Watching Arthur 😁. Watching Dog with a blog πŸ’« . I've never said I was a good girl 😏. -Marilyn Monroe  . Watching  Fish Hooks 🐠🐟. Feelings that come back are feelings that never left . Your career , business and financial intuition is still on target , even if one or two arrows ⬅️⬆️ missed the mark . Overall , you have an increasingly positive track record , but you are finding it hard to believe in yourself . Trust you will be led to solution . All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired . -Chuck Palahniuk . The possibilities are endless . Never leave a diamond for a break πŸ’Ž. Bored 😐. Listening too music for the night 😎. Goodnight everyone πŸŒšπŸŒ™

No comments:

Post a Comment