Followers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 25th πŸ’¨

Goodmorning 😎. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. A challenging moment in your career may stretch into a couple challenging days, but the news is not necessarily as bad as you fear . In fact more things are being restructured or reorganized better for your long term benefit , even if that seems tough πŸ‘Šat times right now . Darling just careless & you won't get hurt . And I will hold you closer , hope your heart is strong enough . Where there is no struggle there will be no progress . Watching Regular Show . You're everything that I see πŸ‘€πŸ’ž. If someone really love you , they wouldn't let you slip away , no matter how hard the situation is πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘. Positive thoughts attracts postitve results πŸ‘Œ. What will you gain if you own the whole world 🌏, but destroy yourself ? . I just don't see how a world 🌍that makes wonderful things , could be so bad . When it's getting closer to the end , hit rewind - Selena Gomez 🌺. I don't regret any of the decisions I've made , because of every choice I've made I learned something new -Ariana Grande πŸ’•. Worry about yourself than others πŸ‘Š. My nigga My nigga πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. Life is full of mistakes . Suck it up and get over it πŸ‘. I make mistakes , but when I do , I laugh 😸and try again πŸ’«πŸ‘Œ. Get up , stand up . Stand up for your rights. Get up , stand up . Don't give up the fight - Bob Marley . Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the who staircase -Martin Luther King Jr . Watching Ned"s Declassified School Survial Guide πŸ‘Œ. We're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again . Daydreams were dangerous , because they made her with for things she could never have . Watching Zoey 101 😁. You said you'd be there for me , but when I need you the most.. You no where to be found πŸ˜”. This is who I am . Nobody said you have to like it . Will you still love me when I say , I'm no longer yours ?πŸ’˜. I can't set my hopes up too high cause every hello ends with a goodbye πŸ‘‹. Let's be young and dumb just for tonight 🍻. If you live to be πŸ’―, I hope I live to be πŸ’― minus 1⃣ day so I never have to live without you -Winnie The Pooh . Everyone wants happiness 😊, and no one wants pain , but you can't make a rainbow 🌈without a little rain πŸ’§. Watching Degrassi πŸ’•.  Somebody asked if I knew you . A million memories flashed through my head , I just smiled and said I used to 😁😐. I might be to strong out on compliements overdosed on confidence -Drake ♥️. Goodnight everyone πŸ’•πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€ 
F

No comments:

Post a Comment