Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’ซ

Goodmorning ✨. Watching Teen Mom 2 ♥️. Watching Maury ๐Ÿ‘. Watching Jerry Springer ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Good Afternoon ๐Ÿ‘‹. Watching Arthur ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Man is a mystery . It needs to be unravelled , and if you spend your whole life unraveling it , don't say that you're wasted time . I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being - Fyodor Dostoyevsky . Watching Phineas & Ferb ๐Ÿ˜Š . You always break your promises ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’”, so promise me you'll never love me . Seems like pain ๐Ÿ’”and regret ๐Ÿ˜”are your best friends . We played this game of love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘พ., but hot is it that i came out gone ? . Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ“บ. Gonna take a nap now bye for now ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ‘‹. You'll be lucky in obtaining the eyes ๐Ÿ‘€, ears ๐Ÿ‘‚or shoulder of an influential partner in the workplace today . You may be working behind the scenes but are something of a power ๐Ÿ’ฅbehind the throne ๐Ÿ‘ธ. Don't be afraid to spend your political or financial capital to improve your working conditions . I see you standing there ๐Ÿ‘€...  but you're so far away . I'm starving for your attention . You don't even know my name ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”. Watching Zoey 101 ๐Ÿ’ฅ. Watching Drake & Josh ๐Ÿ‘Š. Talking to my boo Carolina ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹but yea I'm waiting for her to reply back .I see how she didn't reply but it's okay ๐Ÿ˜”. It's like once you've been hurt you're so scared ๐Ÿ™ˆto get attached again like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart ๐Ÿ’”. Remind yourself that is ok to be perfect . Don't worry no matter what happens , life will continue to go on . A bowl full of flowers ๐Ÿ’, my dreams for an hour . I believe in a higher ⬆️ power ๐Ÿ’ฅbut my attitude is sour . The problem is that everybody treats teenagers like they"re stupid - Johnny Depp . Yasss 2449 followers on Instagram . Famous or nah ? . When my world is falling apart , when there"s no light to break up the dark , that's when I look ๐Ÿ‘€ at you . Strive for progress , not perfection . Sometimes when I say I'm fine , I want someone to look me in the eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ and say tell me the truth . A heart made of steel , a mind made of gold ๐Ÿ’ฐ. A vision that can see ๐Ÿ‘€, through the lies being told . A soul made of love , an ache that lost and has forgotten how to feel ๐Ÿ’”. Just because I have a smile doesn't mean I'm happy . You gotta love yourself like the way I love you ๐Ÿ’˜. Do you believe in magic ? ๐Ÿ”ฎ. If your lame that's a shame you can't hang with us - Miley Cyrus ๐Ÿ’•. Enhance your inner beauty with your smile ๐Ÿ˜. The things that you wish for , will soon come true . Baby get your shine on ๐Ÿ’™. Goodnight ๐Ÿ’šsince no one wants to hmu ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜will write more tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment