Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21st 😁❄️⛄️

In math support at the library πŸ“š.In science πŸ˜”plus double period .Ela was jokes 😹. Just got home 🏑from school. It's snowing outside ❄️⛄️. Yasss no school tomorrow πŸ‘. Watching Arthur ♥️. 
I believe that everything happens for a reason the thing is , I just wish I knew what the reason was . I don't wanna see you walk out that door πŸƒ. Fear is stupid , so are regrets . Girl you should know that πŸ’.... your love is always on my mind πŸ’ž I'm not gonna fight it ✊. Took part of my Ela midterm today πŸ˜”✏️✒️πŸ“. Was eating icecream 🍦. Watching Johnny Test πŸ˜πŸ’š. Watching Uncle Grandpa πŸ’•πŸ‘΄. Some people feel the rain ☔️, others just get wet πŸ’¦. -Bob Dylan . In all of living , have much fun and laughter . Life is to be enjoyed , not just endured . -Gordon B. Hinckly . Don't ever let a guy make you feel ugly because no matter what you are beautiful with or without him πŸ‘Œ- Zayn Mailk . I'm pretty , but I'm not beautiful , I sin but , I'm not the devil I'm good but , I'm not an angel πŸ‘Ό. Watching Full House 🌟.IPad about to die soon πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”. Yea off this for night . Yup Goodnight everyone πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½.

No comments:

Post a Comment