Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6 πŸ‘»πŸ’¨☁️

Today was alright . Watching Teen Titans Go ! Bored πŸ˜”. Just know, when you truly want success , you'll never give up on it . No matter how bad the situation may get . -Unknown . Finally did all my hw for a change on time . Treat me like an option , I'll leave you as choice πŸ‘. Watching Full House πŸ’™πŸ“Ί. Listening to music πŸŽΆπŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ˜. Tomorrow is a b-day at my school πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜. Thanks for the happy birthday Beatriz πŸ’‹πŸ’•. The Boy Is Mine. -Brandy πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ™ˆ. Today was alright at school πŸ˜”πŸ˜¬. Lunch always be live as shit πŸ‘Œthe people i sit with make my day ☀️. It was raining all day πŸ˜”πŸ‘Ώ. I was mad this morning because the bus came mad late it wasn't the same bus driver that I usually see in the morning cause I take two different buses morning and afternoon . I'm tired 😴. Yup goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ’€✌️πŸ‘‹.

No comments:

Post a Comment