Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23rd πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

Goodmorning ♥️. Today is a Aday in my school again πŸ‘Œ. You may find that a challenging moment in your career turns into a blessing in disguise . If you are married , your significant other has likely been pushing at you to do something about your career future , but this is not the day to make an impulsive change . Forgive don't forget girl , keep you head up πŸ‘‘. I can remind you of the things you"ve been dreaming times two πŸ’•. You've only seen half of me . Too afraid to imagine the other half . You can't judge what you don't understand πŸ‘Š. In social studies writing essays πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”πŸ’©. In keyboarding 🎹 πŸ’» bored πŸ˜”. I don't hate him but it's like I can't over him like that yet cause every time I see him it's like I can't move on πŸ’©πŸ˜ but he be a stranger in the hallways like you don't see me or something , but I'm just saying that I did nothing too him but it's whatever I have him for reading for tomorrow I'm gonna see what's tomorrow during that period πŸ˜•πŸ˜. Spanish next period πŸ˜’. Can't wait till lunch yup . In Spanish 😐. Lunch was jokes 😏. In math support again in the library πŸ“š. Science next period also I have double period . Took part of my math midterm today πŸ˜•. In Science about to take midterm πŸ˜’.Bell about to ring soon for Ela finally this day almost over .Watching Arthur ♥️. Ugh I don't wanna go straight home tomorrow πŸ˜’.Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ. Eating icecream πŸ’•πŸ¦πŸ§. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents for the night πŸ’•. The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone , but the things you do for other remain as your legacy . -Kalu Ndukwe Kalu . They tried to mail me to the cross πŸ“©, but I'm cross the globe 🌏. Beauty is not outside , it's the beauty within you that counts . You act like you know me when in reality , you just know the parts I choose to show you . Everytime I close me eyes , it's like a dark paradise . When you talk it's like a movie 🎬and you're making me crazy πŸŒ€.You left my soul bleeding in the dark so you could be king πŸ‘‘. You say that you love rain πŸ’§, but you open your umbrella ☔️when it rains . You say that you love the sun☀️, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines . You say that you love the wind πŸ’¨, but you close your windows when wins blows . This is why I am afraid πŸ™ˆ, you say that you love me too . It's you and me all of the people , and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you πŸ‘€. Let"em talk about it , I'm already living πŸ‘Š. Haters don't hate you , they have themselves ,because you're a reflection of what they wish to be . Let me live that fantasy πŸ’. Who says that dreams have to stay just dreams ? Don't let this go to your head but you're the best I've ever had . Someday I'll be part of your world πŸ’™. Every new day is another chance to change your life πŸ’˜. Don't cry , just say fuck you and smile 😊. Goodnight everyone πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸŒŸ.

No comments:

Post a Comment