Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11th☔️

Goodmorning ➰. Watching Arthur ♥️. Talking to the sister πŸ’‹. It's raining ☔️. Good afternoon πŸŒ€. Real friends are hard to find . Maybe for you but not me I got mine I claim them too . Be my addiction 😏♥️. I wanna be your book , not your chapter πŸ““. I've tried , I beg , I've cried and even did the worst part of loving you that was a big mistake πŸ˜”πŸ’”. Everything little thing you do , make me feel some type of way πŸ˜πŸ’“. What are we fighting for ? πŸ‘Š. We don't see eye to eye anymore πŸ‘€. A part of me is scared πŸ™Š, A part of me is searching what are we screaming for ? Your love ain't worth it anymore πŸ‘. True happiness is enjoy the present without anxious dependence upon the future , not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have , which is sufficient , for he that is so wants nothing . The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot , whatever it may be , without wishing for what he has not . -Lucius Annaeus Seneca . Watching House Hunters πŸ πŸ‘Œ.Watching Full House ➰. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment