Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 7⃣thπŸ˜·πŸ’­πŸŽΆ/#TMITag⭐️✌️😴


I feel sick 😷. Talked to Cynitha earlier πŸ’œ. I might try something new on here and start to post tags from YouTube ❤️#TMITag . 1⃣. What are you wearing ? Clothes . 2⃣. Ever been in love ❤️? Yes πŸ‘Œ. 3⃣. Ever had a terrible breakup ? Yes πŸ’”. 4⃣. How tall are you ? 5'3 πŸ™Š. 5⃣. How much do you weigh ? 109lbs . 6⃣. Any tattoos πŸ’‰: Nope but I want one 😫. 7⃣. Any piercings ? Only earrings . 8⃣. OTP : No . 9⃣. Favorite Show ? The Simpsons πŸ’›. πŸ”Ÿ: Favorite Bands : One Direction . 1⃣1⃣: Something you miss ? People πŸ™. 1⃣2⃣: Favorite song 🎢: I have a lot  . 1⃣3⃣: Zodiac Sign : Capircorn ♑️. 1⃣4⃣: Quality you look in a partner ? Respect πŸ’―. 1⃣5⃣: Favorite Quote πŸ’­: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder πŸ™Œ. 1⃣6⃣: How old are you ? 17 πŸŽ‰. 1⃣7⃣: Favorite actor : Adam Sandler ✔️. 1⃣8⃣: Favorite color ? Red and Purple ❤️πŸ’œ. 1⃣9⃣: Loud music or soft ? loud 🎀🎢🎡🎼. 2⃣0⃣: Where do you go when your sad πŸ˜”? In my bedroom πŸ˜ͺ. 2⃣1⃣πŸ˜‚: How long does it take you to shower 🚿: 20-30mins . 2⃣2⃣: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ? 1hour . 2⃣3⃣: Ever been in a physical fight πŸ‘Š: Nah . 2⃣4⃣: Turn on 😏: Dimples and Abs πŸ˜πŸ™Š. 2⃣5⃣: Turn off : Cocky πŸ˜’. 2⃣6⃣: The reason I joined YouTube : I love funny videos that make me laugh πŸ˜‚. 2⃣7⃣: Fears ? DeathπŸ’€. 2⃣8⃣: Last thing that made you cry πŸ˜ͺ. Bullshit πŸ‘Ώ. 2⃣9⃣: Last time you said you loved someone ? I don't remember . 3⃣0⃣: What does my Youtube name mean ? First and Middle Name . 3⃣1⃣: Envy . 3⃣2⃣: Envy again πŸ“–. 3⃣3⃣: Family Guy πŸ˜‚. 3⃣4⃣: Who"s the last person I texted ? . Carmelina πŸ’•. 3⃣5⃣: What does that person mean to you ? My Babygirl πŸ‘­πŸ˜˜. 3⃣6⃣: Favorite Food ? Pizza & Fries πŸ•πŸŸ. 3⃣7⃣: Dream Vacation 🌴: Hawaii 🌊. 3⃣8⃣: Last vacation I went to ? Florida but it was a while ago ☀️. 3⃣9⃣: Do you have a crush ? Not anymore . 4⃣0⃣: First kiss πŸ’‹: Last year October 16th 2014 with my ex πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ€not gonna say his name because he might see this . 4⃣1⃣:Feburary 25th . 4⃣2⃣:Cherry πŸ’. 4⃣3⃣: Played any instrument ? I used to play violin 🎻. 4⃣4⃣: Favorite jewelry ? Bracelets & Earrings . 4⃣5⃣: None. 4⃣6⃣: Last song I listened to? 24 hours 🎢. 4⃣7⃣: Favoritie pickup line : I'm not a photographer but I can picture me and you together πŸ“·. Sorry if I have some of them with only answer because I forgot the question . Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them 🚢-Brendan Francis . Lmao BΓ¦ in the cut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜but Babygirl πŸ’‹aka Carmelina will be mine forever for a factπŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’―. #SnapchatthingsπŸ˜‚πŸ“·πŸ‘». Love Me Harder πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ.  Is fake the new real cuz these bitches trending πŸ’―. Talking to Carolina 😺. 2⃣more days πŸ˜«πŸ˜”. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜˜.Trap Queen πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‘πŸ’ΈπŸŽ΅.  Wet The Bed πŸŽΆπŸ˜‹πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ˜€πŸŽ΅. Bored or whatever 😐. Bumping 🎀🎢🎡. Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜΄πŸ’€✌️⭐️.

No comments:

Post a Comment