Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 1⃣8⃣thπŸŒΏπŸ™†πŸ‘€πŸ’€✨✌️πŸ˜’πŸŽΆ




It's deadass windy outside πŸƒ. Happy πŸ”Ÿyears since The Suite Life of Zack & Cody ❗️. Nobody is fucking perfect πŸ’. We all make mistakes πŸ’―. Talking to Cousin ♥️. Cousin straighten my hair again πŸ’•πŸ˜thanks girl love you 🌸. Watching Weeds 🌿. Talking to Greg πŸ‘Œ. Bored or whatever 😐. Talking to Babygirl πŸ‘­πŸ˜˜πŸ˜. I try not grabbing anyone's attention , but I can't help it ... It's like saying stop stunting . You'd be a proud mother fucker if you were able to call me yours πŸ˜πŸ‘„. Watching House of Cards ✅. We all a little older just by the things we've been through 😈. Kiss me like you miss me πŸ’‹,fuck me like you hate me 😀, and when you fuckin em do it like they ain't me πŸ‘Œ. Watching Mean Girls 2⃣πŸ’. Have to give my IPad back in the morning 😑. From long familiarity , we know what honor is . It is what enables the individual to do right in the face of complacency and cowardice . It is what enables the soldier to die alone πŸ’€πŸšΆ, the political prisoner to resist , the singer to sing her song 🎢,hardly appreciated on a side street -Mark Helprin . Had a sub in Global 😁but we had to do work though πŸ˜’. Headache πŸ’’. Bumping for the night 🎧🎢🎡. Goodnight πŸ’€πŸ˜’✌️✨πŸŽΆπŸŽ§πŸ’€. 


No comments:

Post a Comment