Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 2⃣8⃣th๐ŸŽ‰⛅️✨๐Ÿ’ญ



Bumping ๐Ÿ˜ช๐ŸŽง. Happy Birthday Grandpa ❤️๐Ÿ‘ด.Happy Birthday Mariah Carey ๐Ÿ˜.  Goodnight for now ๐ŸŒ™✌️. Goodmorning ⛅️. Talking to Babygirl ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‹. Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ’™. Alone we can do so little . Together we can do so much ~Helen Keller . Horoscope : You have a bit of extra money coming in ๐Ÿ’ธbut you will be tested by temptation to spend beyond your means. Avoid the craft ,hobby and sporting goods stores . If you must make an impulsive purchase , it might be a good idea to buy something that supports your drive to upward mobility ⬆️. ๐Ÿ”Ÿmore days ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. I'm better off alone ๐Ÿšถ. Smile at depression ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’€. Best at it ๐Ÿ†—. If I die before our lips touch kiss my casket ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’€. Maybe 5⃣years from now we will meet at a coffee shop again and start all over ☕️. 1⃣,0⃣0⃣0⃣branches and she loves everyone ๐Ÿ’œor just the ones that I fuck with ~Bandwhore . Doing Castle learning ๐Ÿ’ป. Let's get drunk and tell each other everything we were afraid to say sober ๐Ÿป. Here's my love ๐Ÿ’Ÿ. Cause you need it ✅. I'll give you my heart ๐Ÿ’˜. Just don't break it too pieces ๐Ÿ’”. Watching Weeds ๐ŸŒฟ. Bored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜. Better recognize what I see๐Ÿ‘€....I really want , you , you , you ๐Ÿ’ž. Watching Saved by the Bell ๐Ÿ’š. Once you fall back ๐Ÿ‘they crawl back ๐Ÿ˜‚,saying that they sorry they want it all back ❌. Shawty like the way that I ball out ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ€. Watching House Of Cards ๐Ÿƒ. I see the world in colors ๐ŸŒˆbut sometimes I let the darkness take over ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ. Life is like a big merry-go-round ๐ŸŽ , you're up and then down ⬆️⬇️,going in circles trying together to where you are ๐ŸŒ€. Queens don't compete with hoes ๐Ÿ‘‘✖️. Just staying alive ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ’€. I make heads stop ๐Ÿ”ด,jaws drop ๐Ÿ™€.necks break ๐Ÿ”ซ,and girls hate ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ’›. Paradise ๐ŸŒด. Reality is wrong ๐Ÿ’€. Dreams are for real ๐Ÿ”ฎ. She a bad lil chick focused on good livin ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’. If the world was blind ๐Ÿ™ˆ, how many people will you impress ๐Ÿ™‡. They asked me what's my race ๐Ÿ. I replied and said 1⃣st place ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ†. All I wanna be , all I ever wanna be is somebody to you ๐Ÿ’–. I love chicken ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ—. No caption ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“ท. Flower Girl ๐ŸŒบ. Cause honey your soul could never grow old it's evergreen ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿƒ. Sometimes your words just hypnotize me ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŒ€. Bad girl ๐Ÿ˜ˆgood lips๐Ÿ‘„. Only as high as I seek can I go ๐Ÿ’จ, only as deep as I look can I see ๐Ÿ‘€only as I dream can I be ๐ŸŒŸ. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye ๐Ÿ‘€. I don't trust words ๐Ÿ’ฌ. I trust actions ๐Ÿ’ฅ. I'm an alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ. Piece of ๐Ÿ’ฉ. Tomorrow is already Sunday omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Suck my ass ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘. It's almost April damm ๐Ÿ™€. Hey Daddy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‹. Lol Smiley Face ๐Ÿ˜‹. Far from the usual ๐Ÿ™‡. You can be the princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ, I'm the queen ๐Ÿ‘‘. You've got enemies ❓. Good that means you actually stood up for something ๐Ÿ‘. I just wanna prove everybody wrong ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ’€. Hola ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‹. Love yourself girl or nobody will ๐Ÿ’ฏ. ๐Ÿ”ƒ. Pink ๐ŸŽ€. Classy girls are the best ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’“. People change ๐Ÿ™, things go wrong ๐Ÿ‘Ž,shit happens , life goes on ๐Ÿšถ. Minds so gone ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ’ญ. ๐Ÿ†—. ๐Ÿ†’.๐Ÿˆฏ️๐Ÿˆณ๐Ÿˆต๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆน๐Ÿˆบ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆš️. ๐Ÿ…ฑoolin . ⛽️ang ⛽️ang ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช. Look back at it ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘. Kisses on your lips ๐Ÿ’‹. Reality ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ญ. Sweet as ice ❄️. Fishy Fishy ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹. ๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”. ♑️. Life is a box of chocolate ๐Ÿซ. I need to deadass get off the computer ๐Ÿ’ป. Shoutout to all the pears ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚.  Eyebrows on Fleek ๐Ÿ’. Oh my gawd ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚. No Bullsht ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽถ. Shine Bright Like A Diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž. 2⃣4⃣hours ๐Ÿ™Œ. 2⃣am ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต. Lost in drugs ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿƒ. Okay Kristyn ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’. You can shine no matter what you're made of ✨-Big Weld . Meow bitches ๐Ÿฑ. Two faced ๐ŸŽญ. Best Friends ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽถ. I need too do my nails ๐Ÿ’…. I been drinking watermelon ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ˜‚. Beware ๐Ÿ’€. Hey Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹. Brokehearted ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽถ. High fives for low lives ๐Ÿ‘. I don't shine ๐ŸŒ‘, I glow ๐Ÿ”†. Ask your nigga ๐Ÿ‘ซ, he knows ๐Ÿ˜. In the mornings when I think about you ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ญ. Kiss me like you miss me ๐Ÿ˜˜. I need to go too sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด. ❌⭕️❌⭕️๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Just keep reading ๐Ÿ“–, your story isn't over yet ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ญ. Broken Hearts ๐Ÿ’”. You're my ecstasy ๐Ÿ’Š. Black & White ⚫️⚪️. Slaying these hoes ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™Œ. Goodnight ๐ŸŽถ✨๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ฉ✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment