Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 2⃣5⃣th✌️πŸƒ✨πŸ’­πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™

Goodmorning πŸ‘Œ. Today is my last day of ISS πŸ™Œ. Finding out my answer on Friday hopefully πŸ’­. I'm mad at him now because he didn't talk to me when I wanted him to πŸ˜’. Idk if he is really gonna say anything about it on Friday I will see what happens πŸ‘Œ. Talking to Jamien 🌈. I'm free and I'm never going back ever again πŸ˜πŸ™Œ. Bumping πŸ˜ͺ🎧.  Double period and reading tomorrow πŸ‘Ώ. She got a beautiful mind you can't buy that πŸ’­. Watching Weeds 🌿. Why is it I'm heartbroken every time we speak πŸ’”πŸ’¬. Trade your expectations for appreciation and the world changes for you 🌍-Anthony Robbins . Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Everything that glitters isn't gold ✨.Tired of the the lies πŸ˜ͺ. Truth is what I want to hear πŸ‘‚.1⃣3⃣more days 😩. Goodnight ✨✌️πŸ˜ͺπŸ’­πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment