Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 2⃣4⃣th ✨#TomorrowismylastdayinIssπŸ™ŒπŸƒπŸ™Œ❤️😈

Goodmorning πŸ’€. Be your own kind of beautiful ❤️. I need my charger πŸ˜’. Niggas was wilding today in 6⃣th period lunch πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘Š. Jokes in ISS like always πŸ˜‚. Tomorrow is my last day finally πŸ™Œ. Found my charger 😺. Woke up from my nap πŸ‘Œ. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. You'll regret the day you did me wrong πŸ”œ. πŸ’²hmoney πŸ’Έ. I'll be the one to pick you up when you fall πŸƒ. The heart that gives ,gathers πŸ’“- Marianne Moore . Watching Weeds 🌿. Bored or whatever 😐. Baby you can be my passenger 😍. But don't be acting like I need you 😈. I once cared πŸ’€.... Pretty face πŸ’,small waist πŸ˜‹, damm ma you in 1⃣st place πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰πŸ†. He lost his soul to a woman so heartless πŸ’€πŸ™Ž. Making mistakes is better than faking perfections πŸ’―. Goodnight πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ˆ❤️✨πŸƒπŸ’€ πŸ’­.


No comments:

Post a Comment