Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 2⃣6⃣th⛅️πŸŽΆπŸ’­✌️😴

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. In the autorium for the rest of 4⃣th period πŸ‘Œ. Bored or whatever 😐. Earth Science next period πŸ˜’teacher can Suck My Ass πŸ‘ . In Earth Science πŸ˜•. Was at the library 7⃣th period with my cousin πŸ‘―πŸ“š. At home now 🏑. Finding my answer tomorrow I hope he says yes but at the same time I'm nervous if says no but I would have deal with it if he does say that πŸ˜°πŸ˜πŸ’­. Be nice to people on your way up ⬆️because you'll meet them on your way down ⬇️-Wilson Mizner . Talking to Jamien 🌈. I warned them like discreation . Why these niggas testin always fuckin testin 😴✌️. Horoscope : It's a complicated & confusing day today , but you can get a lot more done if you don't let yourself get too distracted by temporary financial troubles . Stay focused on the daily chores πŸ’­, or on the long-term career goals goals that will ultimately pull you back on track πŸ™ŒπŸ’Έ⬆️. Bumping 🎼🎢. I'm tired 😴. I may seem happy on the outside πŸ˜‹,but in the inside I'm breaking down wanting to die πŸ˜ͺπŸ’€. Have lunch with Babygirl tomorrow πŸ˜½πŸ’•πŸ˜‹. Love Me Like You Do πŸ’–. You gotta eat the booty like groceries πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆ. Mentally πŸ™‡πŸŒ€. Don't underestimate me ; I'm plotting on the low πŸ”«. Maybe there's a shark in the water 🌊. #GoddessSquadπŸ™Œ✨⛽️ang ⛽️ang πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ. Goodnight πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­✨πŸ’€πŸ˜΄✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment