Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 3⃣1⃣st ⛅️πŸ’­πŸ’€✨⭐️✌️

Goodmorning ☁️. Watching Futurama ❤️. Played gym today and did makeup classes but I think I'm gonna do more next time when I get back from Spring Break πŸ’ͺ. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Exposed you to real πŸ’―,now you hate lames 🌸. I need you in my life your my necessity πŸƒ. Believe with your eyes πŸ‘€,not your ears πŸ‘‚. People fall in love in mysteries ways ✨🌿. Don't wanna go too school tomorrow because it makes no sense and plus Spring Break is almost on a Friday πŸ‘Œbut they still gonna make me go even my mom πŸ‘©πŸ˜’. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. Watching BoJack Horseman🐴. Be brave enough to live creatively 🎨. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been . You have to (leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition . You can't get there by bus 🚍,only by hard work ,risking ,and by not quite knowing what you're doing what you'll discover will be wonderful : yourself -Alan Alda . Goodnight πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘⭐️✌️πŸ’­πŸ†—. 

No comments:

Post a Comment