Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6th


I had Health and Gym today instead of double period Science and Reading because of what happened yesterday which I had no school . I had lunch with Babygirl today  . Bestfriend should have went back to class when i told him too like i don't want him to end like me . You'll never find happiness while you live inside hate . Still don't have my IPad back hopefully I'm getting it back tomorrow .Love Me Harder  . Your beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise ♥ . We are continually faced with great opportunities which are brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems ~Margaret Mead . It's you ...It's always been you  ♥ . When life puts you in situations don't say why me say try me . I feel sick :( . Blah Goodnight everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment