Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2⃣nd

Goodmorning ❄️. School today πŸ˜’. About to leave soon 🚢. Skipping 😏. I'm deadass sweating though 😫. Bored or whatever 😐. I wish 4⃣th period was over already 😳. Saw my ex with Jamel half the squad or whatever while I was walking in the halls 🚢 πŸ’”. Saw my Earth Science teacher and I have him next period double period πŸ˜”idk if I'm gonna go cause it's gonna be a dub and he is gonna make us do work πŸ“. Saw my Spanish teacher also in the halls 😁. Lunch later in the dayπŸ™Œand then Reading πŸ‘Ώ. Got caught skipping for real this time πŸ˜ͺ. This will be my last time blogging for now so they gave me 3⃣days of ISS like its a drag but I'm gonna get through this πŸ‘Œ. No tv and no IPad drag 🚫. I feel bad that I made the class lose the break 😫. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜. Doing Castle learning . No going to Guidance with my Global class on Thursday anymore . Talking to Jamien . Good girl with bad habits . I said hi to Kevin today but he didn't look at me when i said it but whatever .

No comments:

Post a Comment