Followers

Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20th

Day 2 of ISS damn I wish it was fucking over already because the people that had there last day are leaving :(even though there popular though . They deadass made me laugh yesterday and today . Mr. D is bugging like always but funny . Lmao Mr D 38 . Had a double period today thank god I wasn't there because I would have been sleeping in that class . My Science teacher can suck my ass because he deadass dragging life like this is the 2nd time he wrote me up this month . Her face innocent, her actions so bad. It's deadass snowing and it's the 1st day of spring like wtf it's supposed to be hot . We seek purpose when we are not in touch with who we really are. When an apple tree discovers who it is, the question ‘what must I do?’ disappears. When you discover who you are (at the deepest place of your being) you will find your purpose - Colleen-Joy Page . Goodnight . 

No comments:

Post a Comment