Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

March 3⃣0⃣th πŸ’­πŸŽ­πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ’€✌️

Goodmornng 😈. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. She's the sweet drug πŸ’Š. Watching Saved by the Bell ❤️. Boy I could change your world πŸŒπŸ’˜. She do it better then the rest 😏. Be whoever you want to be , even yourself ✨. If only I could just delete you from my history and keep you as a mystery ❌. Bang Bang πŸ”«. It's almost the end of March 😨. I laugh when you think I actually care about you πŸ˜‚. 1⃣9⃣9⃣7⃣✅. Now my madness is the only love I left myself embrace 🎭. 8⃣more days 😫. If you hear a voice within you say πŸ‘‚πŸ’¬. You cannot paint then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced πŸŽ¨πŸ™Š-Vincent Van Gogh . Horoscope : If you are parent πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©, a child could be the source of unexpected expenses πŸ‘Ά. You may be spending too much time πŸ•§or money on entertainment or distraction right now πŸ’Έ. Some quiet quality time together with your significant other doesn't have to cost that much ,if anything πŸ’°. Fuck bitches get honey πŸ―πŸ’―. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸŒ›πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment