Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 2⃣2⃣ndπŸŒžπŸ˜ˆπŸ’•✨πŸ’­

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Skins . More ISS tomorrow πŸ˜’. Watching Weeds 🌿. Netflix is life πŸ™Œ. #GoddessSquad✨πŸ™Œ♑️. Attitude like Kanye πŸ‘Ώ. Mood Like Drake πŸ™. Good heart but a bad attitude😈. So before you try and hate me try to walk in my shoes 🚢-Ronnie Radke. You don't choose who to fall in love with ❤️. Baby, tell me that you love me πŸ’™. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Baby, I'll fuck up your world. πŸ’€πŸ’•πŸŒ. Patience is power πŸ‘Š. Patience is not an absence of action πŸ’₯; rather it is timing it waits on the right time to act πŸ•§, for the right principles and in the right way -Fulton J. Sheen . Bored or whatever 😐. Ever since I got with you , I feel like I done won me a trophy πŸ”πŸ’˜. Watching Love It Or List It πŸ’š. Horoscope : Don't push a loved one into sudden or drastic changes concerns of your own to worry about right now . You may find that the plans you are making for the future will undergo dramatic changes soon . You may be able to make money from a creative or musical talent πŸ’ΈπŸŽ¨πŸŽ€. Watching Bratz 🌸. Watching American Dad 😊. Talked to Babygirl earlier πŸ’•πŸ”πŸ˜˜. I can't believe what I just peeped on Instagram πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ˜’. Suck my ass πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. Goodnight πŸ’•πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸ’­.

No comments:

Post a Comment