Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 2⃣9⃣th☀️🎧✌️✨πŸ’­

Goodmorning ☀️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Family Guy ❤️. Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different ; enjoying the pleasant without holding on when it changes(which it will) being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way (which it won't ) -James Baraz . Horoscope : Financial dilemmas are indicated in your chart πŸ“Šthis week . You may be stuck in the middle between two equally challenging problems or opportunities and you don't really know which to pick . Ask yourself, all things being equal ,which one speaks to your heart πŸ’˜,soulπŸ’€and dreams ✨? . A picture is worth a thousand bucks πŸ“·πŸ’Έ. You're gonna miss me while I'm gone trust me I know it hurts that I left πŸ‘Œ. You can eat my ass like a cupcake πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ’¦. I ain't gotta compete with a single soul πŸ’‹πŸ˜ˆ. Life is a puzzle , I'm still trying to find my missing pieces πŸ’•✨. Fuck around gave him my number πŸ“±, he won't stop calling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜. Pass the crown the to real queen πŸ‘‘, you know your girl get it poopin like a pill feen πŸ’Š. Trust no one even your closet friends switch up πŸ‘€πŸ‘₯🎭. Stay Weird πŸ˜‹πŸ’•. It's scary what a smile can hide πŸ˜ƒ. I was in love πŸ’“,he wasn't πŸ˜ͺ. Watching Weeds 🌿.Finished Weeds πŸ˜ΏπŸ™ŒπŸŒΏ. Watching House Hunters 🏑. Watching American Weed 🌿. Watching Saved by the Bell 😺. You a freak and ya cover is blown πŸ‘…πŸ’¦. Tomorrow is Monday πŸ˜’. No worries ❌. You don't gotta prove shit to no one but yourself πŸ’―. Bumping 🎢🎧. I realized now to myself that I really don't need a relationship to be happy 😺because I need to still think on myself before I can focus on another human πŸ’­πŸ‘¦. Focus on getting my life by pushing myself to do better in school even though I'm struggling πŸ˜πŸ“š. I need to really start playing gymπŸ’ͺ because this year I will really be getting 2⃣gym classes for 1⃣1⃣th 😿even though I'm supposed to be a senior and graduating πŸŽ“πŸ˜ͺ. April 1⃣7⃣th can't wait πŸ˜‹I hope she don't flop on me πŸ˜’πŸ‘­because we both really want to see that movie after her b-day πŸ‘πŸŽ₯.Goodnight 🎧πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ’­✨✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment