Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1⃣st๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช✌️

Goodmorning ☀️. Wow it's already September๐Ÿ˜ฑ. School tomorrow ๐Ÿ’€. Watching The Simpsons again ๐Ÿ’›. Happy Labor Day ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง. Horoscope : You may be looking ๐Ÿ‘€at a significant raise ๐Ÿ’ฐ, bonus ๐Ÿ’ธ, promotion or job offer soon . Your leadership skills and ability to take on responsibility has been noticed by the boss or a significant business client , and you will be rewarded for your diligence as a result . My Creed I would be true , for there are those who trust me ; I would be pure , for there are those who care ; I would be strong ๐Ÿ’ช, for there is much to suffer ; I would be brave , for there is much to dare . I would be friend of all -the foe , the friendless ; I would be giving , and forget the gift ๐ŸŽ. I would be humble , for I know my weakness ; I would look up ๐Ÿ‘€⬆️and laugh ๐Ÿ˜นand love ♥️and lift -Howard Arnold Walter . Tell me the story ๐Ÿ“–of how the sun ๐ŸŒžloved ๐Ÿ’•the moon ๐ŸŒšso much , he died every night to let her breath ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’จ. Goodnight ✌️๐ŸŒš๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽผ. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment