Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 2⃣3⃣rd ๐Ÿ’ฅ✨๐Ÿ‘Š✌️

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘Š. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. In gym ๐ŸŠ. Saw my bestfriend"s Bae ๐Ÿ˜but he is taken just like mine๐Ÿ”.   Watching Awkward ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›. I need to stop skipping ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Tonight was Meet The Teacher Night at my school ๐Ÿซ. I'm glad my mother didn't go and she heard the call yesterday which is the weird part ๐Ÿ‘ฉ☎️๐Ÿ‘‚. Happy 3⃣years since I made Tumblr ๐ŸŒ. Saturday"s Quote : A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes , who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally , who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things , and who walks humbly ๐Ÿšถand deals charitably with the circumstances of life , knowing that in this world ๐ŸŒno one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity ๐Ÿ’“~Eleanor Roosevelt . I think you should know you're his favorite worst nightmare ๐Ÿ‘ฝ. Keep love in your heart ๐Ÿ’•. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’€. She did not know how to heal his soul ๐Ÿ’€. Goodnight ๐Ÿ’ฅ✨✌️๐Ÿ‘Š.

No comments:

Post a Comment