Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 3⃣1⃣th πŸ’”πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž✨

Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching The Simpsons againπŸ’›. 2⃣more days until school starts πŸ˜”. Horoscope : You will learn of a really promising way to boost your career , make more money πŸ’Έ, or to get yourself into that promising new project you have had your eye on πŸ‘€. You have a lot of positive energy today ⚡️, don't be afarid to give your ideas a fighting chance πŸ‘Š. Heartbroken again πŸ’”now I'm really gonna fall back on him now πŸ™Œ. The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for πŸƒ. And the most you can do is live inside that hope ~Barbara Kingsolver . It's my life so truth be told . You don't know me ☝️. Hot & Dangerous πŸ’₯πŸ”₯. Your the best mistake I've ever made 😴. Life is a dream made for everyone ✨and love is a prize ❤️. A wise girl kisses πŸ’‹but doesn't love πŸ’”, listens πŸ‘‚but doesn't believe , and leaves πŸƒbefore she is left🚢. I be getting money πŸ’Έtil fall out , you talking πŸ’­cash πŸ’°,man , I goes all out . Keep working until you no longer have to introduce yourself πŸ’¬. Talked to the sis earlier πŸ‘­πŸ’•. Goodnight ✌️πŸ˜ŽπŸ’­✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment