Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7⃣th๐ŸŒš✌️⭐️๐Ÿ’ญ

Watching Sophia Grace & Roise "s Royal Adventure ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘. Watching Full House ♥️. Life is easier when you're not complaining , worrying or stressing about bullshit ๐Ÿ’ฏ. Live life to the fullest but remember to show that perfect smile of yours ๐Ÿ˜ธ. Behind my smile ๐Ÿ˜บ, is a hurting heart ๐Ÿ’”. Behind my laugh ๐Ÿ˜น, I'm falling apart ๐Ÿšถ. Look closely at me ๐Ÿ‘€& you'll see , the girl I am .... isnt me ๐Ÿ™. One smile , can hide a million tears ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ช. I'm not photographer ๐Ÿ“น, but I can picture me & you together ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’•. Doing extra credit for English that is due tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜’but it's easy though ๐Ÿ‘. Fishined it ๐Ÿ‘. Horoscope : Healing is the keynote ๐ŸŽถof the day , and you can find both equal measures of pain and relief in your career and ambitions today . If you are feeling strongly pushed to succeed socially right now ๐Ÿ‘ฅ, it is likely because you are determined to overcome rejection in the past . Goodnight ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ‘Š✌️⭐️๐ŸŒš. Omg Lalo Mendozร  accepted my request ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฑ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment