Followers

Friday, September 26, 2014

September 2⃣6⃣th

Watching Jerry Springer ๐Ÿ‘Œ. On punishment . Sister must be mad at me for not answering back on the book :(. Shouldn't be watching tv but oh well idgaf . Watching Spongebob ❤️.  Bored or whatever. I can't write on here unless im on the computer . Punishment sucks like omg now I can't listen to music on my IPad every morning because i got that taken away again dub :p #GMT . Grandma came back already #gmt  #smd #IwantmyIPadbacknow!!!!! . I need the computer so i can tell her that im on punishment since i couldn't tell her on my IPad because my grandma said no! like really though still #GMT . Still bored or whatever . No more watching tv and shit #dub . I still need the computer omg ! Idgaf im watching Jessie tonight @8 not missing another one like last time but i caught up with the show .  Watching Raising Hope . Watching The Simpsons ❤️. Waiting for Jessie to come on :3 . Watching Jessie ❤️ . Watching Girl Meets World . Watching Full House ❤️. Watching Everybody Hates Chris ❤️ . Goodnight . 

No comments:

Post a Comment