Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3⃣rd ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ‘Š✌️

Goodmorning ☀️. Saw Myles๐Ÿ˜จbut he didn't say hi ✋all he did was stare at me and laugh like haha no ๐Ÿ‘ฟ.yooo peepsss I was here Carolina ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’“❤️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ’•. Saw Kevin in my lunch period ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž.  Tomorrow would have been 9⃣ years with now my ex 2⃣0⃣0⃣5⃣ bestfriend since we met ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”. I will die already like I have nothing to live for in this world ๐ŸŒ. Sis ๐Ÿ‘ญstill didn't answer back and left me on read /seen the first message ๐Ÿ˜ช. Watching House Hunters Intenational ๐ŸŽŽ. I'm bored and upset ๐Ÿ˜ซ. Tommorrow is not gonna go well but yea sadly I would have deal with it all day expectally tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Goodnight ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ฃ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment