Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 2⃣2⃣nd ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Woke up early today ๐Ÿ˜ผ. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›.  In music ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ. Skipped double period Earth Science ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Just came from lunch again ๐Ÿ˜Ž. In reading and have a sub ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Saw the cutie and is currently in the class ๐Ÿ˜but my hair is mess ๐Ÿ˜’. Sister is redoing it ๐Ÿ™…. I found out that another girl likes Myles too but her name was Kimberly but she is pretty and cool so I don't have a problem with her ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Ž. Met a new friend ๐Ÿ˜Š. Saw almost all the Schoolboys durning 6⃣th period ๐Ÿ‘€. Saw Bae durning 6⃣th period lunch ☺️but he didn't say Hi though ๐Ÿ˜. She ended up not doing it probably tomorrow ๐Ÿ’. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›. Saw Kevin in 6⃣th period lunch today ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘€. Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul ๐Ÿ’€. Omg my earth science teacher saw me before I went to reading ๐Ÿ˜จeven though my head was turned but that counts that he still saw me ๐Ÿ‘€. Let's see what happens tomorrow when I go to that class tomorrow 6⃣th period ๐Ÿ˜จ. Embrace the faith that every challenge surmounted by your energy ; every problem solved by your wisdom ; every soul stirred by your passion ; and every barrier to justice brought down by your determination will ennoble your own life , inspire others serve your country , and explode outward the boundaries of what is achievable on this earth ๐ŸŒ~Madeleine Albright . Purple kisses on her neck ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹, got you thinkin bout the day we met . If you got her flaunt her cause , other niggas want her ✊. Keep a tab on my exes , keep some ✖️on my tongue ๐Ÿ‘…. She can kill with those looks fatal attraction ๐Ÿ’€. Treat me like a Queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ, I'll treat you like a king ๐Ÿ‘‘. Treat me like a game ๐Ÿ™…I'll show you how it's played . Goodnight ✨⭐️✌️๐ŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment