Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 2⃣4⃣th ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ


Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘Š. In Music ๐ŸŽถ. Summer Reading due today ๐Ÿ’ฉ. Ela next period ๐Ÿ˜’. Bae hugged me today twice during 6⃣th period lunch ๐Ÿ˜. I missed a quiz that I now just remember ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Skipping is not good for me anymore ๐Ÿ‘Ž. Found out that I have a test in Health next Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜จbut lucky I got the notes from someone so I can study and pass ๐Ÿ‘. Earth Science teacher saw me this time skipping his class ๐Ÿ‘€. Watching Full House ๐Ÿ’›. I'm Bae 2⃣๐Ÿ˜นlike really but I'm Bae 1⃣๐Ÿ˜ปit's  not that serious though so I'm not stressing it ❌. Had a sub for reading again ๐Ÿ‘Œwas with BBJ ๐Ÿ’•. Didn't see the cutie today ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜”. Boy didn't I tell you I mean business ❓. Talking to Carolina boo ๐Ÿ’‹waiting for her to reply ๐Ÿ’ฌ. Imma be the girl everyone wants not the girl everyone had ๐Ÿ’. Sometimes people don't want to hurt you . But they don't realize that they already did ๐Ÿ™Ž. No school tomorrow and Friday because of holiday ๐Ÿ‘. Today is your day . Your mountain is waiting . So.... get on your way -Thedor Seuss Geisel . Headache ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Bored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜. Waiting for Disney Replay starting midnight ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒš. Stay with me ๐Ÿ’ž✊๐ŸŽต. Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ’™. I'm praying that I will pass that test next Wednesday ๐Ÿ™. Horoscope : An investment secret you are keeping is about to unexpectedly jump into the spotlight ✨, so be prepared to move quickly ๐Ÿƒ. You may have an older friend or relative who has expertise or information that will help you make a challenging last-minute decision . 2⃣on ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•. Goodnight ✨๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment