Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 1⃣3⃣th⛅️๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’€

Goodmorning ⛅️. Up early ๐Ÿ™Ž. I'm back on here ๐Ÿ’. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents ♥️. Watching Everybody Hates Chris ๐Ÿ’™. Watching Dog with a Blog ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ญ. A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something ๐ŸŽจ-Frank Capra . Can you not ❓. You say you love me ๐Ÿ’•. When are you gonna prove it ๐Ÿ˜’❓. Smile ๐Ÿ˜บ! It irritates those who wish to destroy you ❌. Can't you see that I'm am yours so will you be my life support ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ป❓. Bitches run their mouth ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฌwhile I'm stuntin on their ass ๐Ÿ‘, bad bitch so official you call me top class ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ‘‘. You were not a mistake for all your days were written in my book ๐Ÿ“–. Yasss Raylynn made me a fansign ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜บ. I'm a silhouette , a life less face that you'll soon forgot ๐Ÿƒ. Super Serious ✖️. Everytime I see you ๐Ÿ‘€, I fall in love all over again ๐Ÿ’ž. He hurt me so many times but I just can't let go ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ซ. We have all gone beautifully mad ๐Ÿ‘ฟin a beautifully mad world ๐ŸŒ. There was a flower in her heart ๐ŸŒบ, it just needed to bloom ๐ŸŒป. And when she let it free ๐Ÿƒ, she showed the world ๐ŸŒŽthat sometimes the most beautiful things can grow in the darkest places without the need of light ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’€. Don't bring that hoe around me ๐Ÿ’”. Goodnight ✌️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ญ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment