Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

September 1⃣5⃣th ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘Š

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘Š. In the library with the sis Kendra doing homework . Outside chilling ๐Ÿ˜Ž. I'm freezing my fucking fingers out here lol. -Kendra ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Starting swimming offically Wednesday ๐ŸŠ. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ™, if you were right , I'd agree with you ☝️. Abnormal ๐ŸŒˆ. Health was jokes ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น. Millions of men ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ฑhave lived to fight ๐Ÿ‘Š, build places and boundaries, shape destinies and societies ; but the compelling force of originally & creation profoundly affection the roots of human spirit -Ansel Adams . Horoscope : This is not the best day to set up a big partnership with your boss , employer or supervisor . Instead it may make more sense to get together with coworkers , friends ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญand companions to brainstorm ⚡️Ideas from the bottom up . You could get a lot accomplished today through creative ๐ŸŽจand active listening ๐Ÿ‘‚. I'm shocked Kevin ✋replied to my message on kik ๐Ÿ˜จ. Goodnight ๐Ÿƒ✨๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€.

No comments:

Post a Comment