Followers

Friday, September 19, 2014

September 1⃣9⃣th ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป✨✌️

In Earth Science ๐Ÿ˜’might have a new teacher maybe lol because my class only has like 11 people so yea that's why but I'm gonna see what happens with that ๐Ÿ‘€. Just skipped Health again not good ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต. In lunch again with bestfriend ๐Ÿ’•and her friends ๐Ÿ‘ญ. Gym next period but I have to sit out because of my period but ended up at assembly at the end of the day plus my teacher wasn't here ๐Ÿ˜. Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’›. You say I started out with practically nothing , but that is my correct . We all start with all there is , it's how we use it that makes things possible -Henry Ford . Horoscope : Someone is going to give you the old " You have to start thinking about your future speech ๐Ÿ’ญ. Your goals , and the expectations and idealistic goals of your parents ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉand family ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ, may be at odds with each other . You want to spend more time enjoying life ๐Ÿ‘. Goodnight ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป✨๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿƒ✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment