Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 2⃣1⃣st ✌️๐ŸŒŒ✨⭐️

Watching Space Dandy ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒŒ. Watching Gurren Lagann ๐Ÿƒ. Vampin tonight maybe ๐Ÿ˜✨๐Ÿ’€. Ended up being awake until 3⃣am . I will not fall . I will not fade . I will just take your breath away ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’จ. We"re the kids your parents had warned you about . Heaven help the fool who did her wrong ๐Ÿ™. They told me I couldn't do it now Imma shine ✨. Don't spoil me with your lies ๐Ÿ‘Ž,love me with your truth ๐Ÿ’•. If the whole world was blind ๐Ÿ™ˆ. How many people would you impress ❓. Getting a new charger this week ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™Œ. Watching Dog with a Blog ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ญ. Watching Austin & Ally ♥️. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ’›. Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ’š. It may be that when we no longer know what to do , we have come to our real work , and when we no longer know which way to go ๐Ÿšถ, we have begun our real journey -Wendell Berry . Watching Jessie ๐Ÿ’•. Clearly , um , I don't give a fuck . So all you bitches get off my tip. It was all a dream ✨.✖️Killin on these hoes ✖️. I'm a psychopath ๐ŸŒ€. All monsters are humans ๐Ÿ’€. Watching Rick and Morty ๐Ÿ˜Ž.  It's worth running a race ๐Ÿƒ, when the finish line is you ๐Ÿ’ž. Cold eyes that flow like beauty ❄️๐Ÿ‘„. Life can be such overdose , it's easy to lose yourself I know . God will wreck your plans when he sees that ๐Ÿ‘€ your plans are about to wreck you ➕. Once upon a time , I was falling in love ๐Ÿ’˜. Now I'm just falling apart ๐Ÿ’”. Watching Drake & Josh ๐Ÿ’œ. Goodnight ⭐️๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ ✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment