Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 2⃣5⃣th ⛅️๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰✔️


Goodafternoon ⛅️. Watching Ned"s Declassified School Survival Guide ❤️. No school ๐Ÿ‘. Grandma came back from Flordia ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ˜’. Watching Lizzie McGuire ๐Ÿ’›. Keep love in your heart ๐Ÿ’™. A life without it is like a sunless ๐ŸŒ…garden when the flowers are dead ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒน. If  I was an artist ๐ŸŽจ, you would be my picture ๐ŸŽญ. If I was a poet ๐Ÿ“, you would be my inspiration . If I was a river ๐ŸŒŠ, You would be my ocean ๐Ÿšฃ. If I was a doctor ๐Ÿ’‰. You would be my permanent patient ๐Ÿ˜. If I was an author ✏️, you would be my story ๐Ÿ“–. Missed Disney Replay earlier ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Happy Birthday Will Smith ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŽ‰. Watching Even Stevens ๐Ÿ’œ. Horoscope : Your career or social status could prove to be a challenge right now . You are frustrated that things are not moving forward as quickly as you would like  . But setbacks could be a big blessing in disguise because you will later see they put you on a better path . 2⃣years  since the day I will never forget back in 7⃣th grade during lunch one time . Power is the ability to do good things for others ๐Ÿ’ฅ~Brooke Astor . Watching Kim Possible ๐Ÿ’“. Honey maybe you will fall but more important is to keep standing right back up ๐Ÿ‘and keep on fighting like you didn't feel no shit ๐Ÿ‘Š.  Baby your on my mind 2⃣4⃣/7⃣๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’•. You've got enemies ❓. Good ๐Ÿ˜บ. That means you actually stood up ⬆️for something in your life -Eminem ✔️. I think scares are like battle wounds ๐Ÿ‘Š-beautiful in a way ๐Ÿ’•. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it ๐Ÿ’ช~Demi Lovato๐Ÿ’Ÿ. Keep your head high ⬆️, keep your chin up ☝️, and most importantly keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜ธbecause life's a beautiful thing ๐Ÿ’ขand there's so much to smile about ๐Ÿ˜‹. Temporary it's not the length of life, but the depth -Ralph Waldo Emerson . I'm different but I like it that way ๐Ÿ˜Š. Goodnight ✨✌️๐ŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment