Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 2⃣0⃣th ๐Ÿ“–✨๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ญ

I can read your body language ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ฆ. Punk is musical freedom ๐ŸŽผ. It's saying ,doing , playing what you want . In wbester"s terms , nirvana means freedom ๐Ÿƒfrom pain ๐Ÿ’‰,suffering and the external world ๐ŸŒ, and that's pretty close to my definition of punk rock ๐ŸŽต. Loving you is a little different I think I like you a lot ๐Ÿ’˜. Over and over again I hear your voice in my head ๐Ÿ’ญ. Cause all you'll see is the dark side of me ๐Ÿ’€. Horoscope : Your boss could call you in at the last minute to take action on an important new project ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ฅ. It is likely to be a lot of work . Make sure that there is some quid pro quo for the extra hours of responsibility that you will be taking on . You deserve the recognition . Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ’™. About to read for the night ๐Ÿ“–. Goodnight ✨๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment