Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 3⃣1⃣st πŸŽƒπŸŒˆπŸ’€πŸ˜✨πŸ’­

Goodafternoon ☀️. Happy Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ’€. Just got home from the Color Run it was litt 🌈😝. I lost my lipgloss 😩. I have to wash my hair again because I got that color stuff in my hair 🚿. πŸ…°wake from my nap ☺️. Went to McDonalds earlier πŸ˜†. Just got home from Trick Or Treating and got a lot of candy πŸ˜‹πŸ¬. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ”. Success is no accident . It is hard work ,perseverance ,learning πŸ“”,studying πŸ“š,sacrifice and most of all ,love of learning to do ❤️-Pele. Horoscope : Financial challenges may prove to be particularly distracting today. You really would like nothing more than to blow a gigantic wad of money on some self-indulgent hobby or recreational activity ,but you really can't afford to do that πŸ’Έ. Cause you the best ,yeah you my best high ❣πŸ’¨. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’­✨πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment