Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2⃣nd πŸ‚⛅️πŸŽ‰πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ’­πŸ˜…πŸ˜’✌️

Goodmorning ⛅️. About to take a shower 🚿. I was at the furneral home again before the cemertery πŸ’’πŸ˜“. I was out before the casket was closing πŸƒπŸ˜­. Just came back from the cemertery πŸ™πŸ˜₯. I was deadass freezing and it was windy like I was under the umbrella with my Grandpa also I felt like it was gonna start flyingπŸ‘΄☔️. In the Velt 😈. Goodafternoon ☁️. Awake from my nap πŸ˜€πŸ’•. I forgot to put that I talked my wife yesterday πŸ’˜πŸ˜ŒπŸ’. Talked to my John-John πŸ˜πŸ€. Happy πŸ…±irthday Carmel πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹. Talking to my wife πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ”’. πŸ…±umping 😈🎧. Talking to πŸ…±estfriend πŸ‘―πŸ’–πŸ˜Ί. I'm drinking hot Coco πŸ˜‹☕️. Horoscope : You have an opportunity to make some dramatic changes in your life πŸƒ. You may be offered an unexpected invitation to an art class  πŸŽ¨,lecture πŸ’­, or seminar ,or be given a piece of artwork for your home 🏑. You could decide to take up a new hobby that involves creative expression πŸ‘…. iPad is about to die soon πŸ‘Ώ. Watching πŸ…±ob's πŸ…±urgers πŸ”. Watching Futurama 😺. Watching Kendra on Top πŸ’. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜ΊπŸ’•πŸ˜’πŸƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸ‘…πŸ™✌️πŸ‘ŒπŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment