Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 1⃣5⃣th☀️πŸ˜’πŸŽ§πŸŒ™πŸŒ΅✨πŸ’€

Goodmorning to you ☀️. In Ela πŸ…±ored 😐. In 6⃣th period 😼. Home 😌🏑. Awake for my nap 😺. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ”. Man-a being in search of meaning -Plato. Horoscope : There are terrific money making opportunities today πŸ’Έ,provided you are able to combine the opposing needs of both security and innovation . You may be considering setting up an electronic safety device of some kind in your home 🏠and or automobile . I have to take this stupid FSA Writing Retake things tomorrow even though I never took it in the first place until tomorrow since it's my first year in Florida school πŸ“πŸ˜¨. Wish me luck everyone πŸ˜„. Mind says one thing πŸ’­,heart says vice versa ❤️. Talked to my πŸ…±estfriend earlier in school πŸ˜€πŸ‘―πŸ’•. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐.  πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. πŸ…±OMB.com πŸ’£πŸ˜. Tomorrow is Friday TGIF ❗️. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…πŸ’­πŸŒ΅✨πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸŒ™✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment