Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1⃣st πŸ‚πŸ’€πŸ’­✨🎧


After Midnight 😈. Happy November πŸ‚and Dawn Of The Dead πŸ’€. Still watching πŸ…°merican Dad πŸ’™. Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning 🌞. Watching πŸ…°merican Dad again πŸ˜„. Talking to my wife πŸ’ž☺️πŸ’. Just finished washing my hair 😍🌊. It's not curly anymore 😩. πŸ…±umping πŸ˜ͺ🎧.Finshed πŸ…±ob's πŸ…±urgers πŸ”but I'm gonna watch some episodes that I missed . We grow small trying to be great πŸ‘£-E.StanleyJones . I wasn't insane until someone touched my heart ❤️-Edgar Allan Poe . Horoscope : You'll likely be tempted to spend money like a drunken sailor today and if you are  not careful πŸ’ΈπŸ»⚓️, you could break the bank . Spend carefully πŸ’Ά, especially where it comes to new books πŸ“šπŸ“–, paperwork πŸ“or travel expenses ✈️πŸ’΅. You will be highly impulsive walk away 🚢,πŸ†’off even though it's πŸ…±ool off πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆbefore you buy anything expensive πŸ’°. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…✨πŸ’€✌️🎧. 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment