Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 2⃣2⃣nd πŸŒžπŸ˜’πŸŽ§πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸŒ™πŸ’­

Morning πŸŒžπŸ’•. In Ela 😐. Lunch πŸ‘Ώ. That πŸ…±itch would have thought I was gonna get dress code again like nah bugging I wore this outfit before and no one said anything to me about it last time πŸ˜…πŸ‘Ώ. In πŸ…±iology watching a movie πŸ˜ŒπŸ“š. Talking to my wife πŸ˜˜πŸ‘…πŸ’–πŸ’. πŸ…±ooling 😈. No school tomorrow litt 4⃣day weekend hann😜. Home 🏑😊. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. 4⃣th tardy dub now I have ISS again omg πŸ˜’. πŸ…°wake 😌. Happy πŸ…±irthday Thalia πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰. Talked to CJ in school and FaceTimed herπŸ˜ƒπŸ’œ. Watching πŸ…±rave πŸ˜„. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination ❤️🎨-Voltaire. Horoscope : Open your wallet ,take out your credit cards πŸ’³. Place the credit cards in a secure location πŸ’³. Okay ,now you can leave the house 🏠. Today you will be extremely prone to spend for emotional rather than practical reasons , especially if you have to go anywhere near the mall .πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. Talked to my πŸ…±estfriend earlier πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘­πŸ’ž#πŸ”ŸyearsstrongπŸ’ͺ. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜‚πŸ’­πŸŽ§πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜„✨πŸ’€✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment