Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 2⃣1⃣πŸ†’πŸŒžπŸŽ§πŸŽŠπŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸ’€πŸ’­

After Midnight 😈. Still πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. I should be sleeping πŸ˜…. Yes Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning🌞. In Ela 😐. I forgot my headphones at home 😩🎧.Talking to CJ πŸ’œI forgot to mention that we FaceTime yesterday πŸ˜›.  In Lunch πŸ‘Ώ. In πŸ…±iology πŸ“’. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Talking to my wife πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’. Home 🏑😌. Seek freedom and become captive of your desires . Seek discipline and find your liberty -Frank Herbert . Horoscope : You get a break from the intense financial pressure you have likely been under for the past few days . An angel in your workplace May arrange for an advance ,or you may hear that extra money is coming to you from a caring friend or relative πŸ’Έ. R.I.P CJ 's cousin Korey πŸ˜”πŸ™your in a better place angel even though I didn't know you πŸ‘ΌπŸ€. πŸ…°nd Lets Spark a New πŸ”₯. Happy πŸ…±ack to the Future Day 😝. Happy πŸ…±irthday Kim Kardashian πŸ˜πŸŽŠπŸ‘. Monster πŸ’€πŸ”₯🎧. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ’–πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸ˜΄πŸ’€✨✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment