Followers

Friday, October 30, 2015

October 3⃣0⃣th πŸ‘ΏπŸ’’πŸ˜…✨πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸ’€

Good afternoon 🌞. Home 🏑. Headache still booming πŸ‘ΏπŸ’’.I feel a little bit better 😁but I'm still getting sick 😷. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ˜‹πŸ”. Tomorrow is Halloween and Color Run πŸŒˆπŸŽƒπŸ’€. I'm surprised I didn't blog in school today 😨.  I have to get up early around 6⃣am on a weekend damn but it's worth it πŸ˜₯. Talked to CJ earlier πŸ’œ. September 2⃣3⃣rd Quote : For it's not light that is needed but fire πŸ”₯; it's not the gentle shower 🚿,but thunder ⚡️. We need the storm , the whirlwind πŸŒ€and the earthquake in your hearts ❤️-Frederick Douglas . Watching πŸ…±ob's πŸ…±urgers πŸ”. Horoscope : Money makes the world go around 🌏,and yours will be positively spinning today πŸ˜„πŸŒ€. There are a lot  of opportunities to pick from . You may find that you have a chance to make some extra money on the Internet by using some of your creative talents πŸ’ΈπŸŽ¨πŸŽ€. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ’€✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ‘…πŸ˜‡. 

No comments:

Post a Comment