Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 1⃣0⃣th πŸ˜·πŸ˜…πŸŽ§✨πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ’€

Goodmorning ☀️. Still sick 😷. Watching Hey Arnold 😸. Talking to my wife πŸ”πŸ’žπŸ’. Watching Futurama 😼. Watching Parks & Recreation ❤️. Horoscope : The money seems to be going out as fast as it is coming in πŸ’Έ. If you want to stem the tide , look to curtailing those expenses involving children , romantic pursuits πŸ’, creative 🎨hobbies , and crafts πŸ’‘. You might have to cut back a little on your extracurricular activities πŸ”†. Talking to CJ πŸ’œ. Thinking about him like idk what to do anymore feelings are coming back πŸ’­πŸ˜ͺπŸ€. Peeped some shit on the book that one of my ex crushes was out of jail like he deadass got ugly and older haha jokes πŸ˜³πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚. I brightened up his world πŸ’‘now I got him calling me his Glo girl ✨🚺🌏. I carved a pumpkin with my cousin πŸŽƒπŸ‘§. πŸ…±umping 🎧❤️πŸ’­πŸ”₯. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…✨πŸ’­πŸ”₯πŸŽ§πŸŒ™πŸ˜·πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 

No comments:

Post a Comment