Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 1⃣3⃣th ☀️๐ŸŽง๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜”

Goodafternoon ☀️. Didn't miss the bus today ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿš. PSAT tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ…ฑumping ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽถ. Talking to my wife ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”’. Feeling a little bit better ๐Ÿ˜. This world is but a canvas to our innagination ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽจ-Henry David Throreau . Yesterday's Quote : Peace begins with a smile ๐Ÿ˜„~Mother Teresa . Fuck Florida like word to everything I hate it here ๐Ÿ˜’๐ŸŒต. My aunt always is ๐Ÿ…ฑitching at me everyday like NO ❗️. You supposed to make my life easier not harder and blames me for everything nah that's not ๐Ÿ†—or ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ˜ก. Sunday"s Quote : Faith makes all things possible ....love makes all things easy ❤️-Dwight L. Moody . Saturday"s Quote : I am always like being taught ✔️-Winston Churchill . Friday October 9th: The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket ๐Ÿ’ธ-Will Rogers . I ate tacos for dinner yummy ๐Ÿ‘….Talking to Jamien aka my bitch ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ. Yea he is right I'm overthinking it ๐Ÿ’ญI just need to relax and ๐Ÿ…ฑool like always ๐Ÿ‘Œ. My ๐Ÿ…ฑ-day gonna be litt with squad ⛽️ang ⛽️ang ๐Ÿ’ชand I hope wife come too ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ”žth looking like a go already ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿšถ๐ŸŽŠalso ๐Ÿ…ฑestfriend has too come ๐Ÿ˜€#๐Ÿ”Ÿyears strong A&F ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘Š. ๐Ÿ…ฑored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜. Watching My Life As A Teenage Robot ๐Ÿ˜ธ. I haven't seen that show in years damn that's crazy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Lmao#HuluandChill is life ๐Ÿ˜…. Goodnight ๐Ÿ…ฑitches ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค✌️๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš✨. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment