Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 1⃣7⃣th πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘¨πŸŽ§✨πŸ’€✌️πŸ‘…πŸŒŒ

After Midnight 😈🎧. About to watch Netlfix and πŸ…±hill for the night πŸ˜…πŸŒŒπŸ˜Ό. Watching Futurama πŸ˜€. Talking to CJ πŸ’œI forgot to put that I was talking to her yesterday too opps πŸ˜…. Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning to you πŸ˜€πŸŒž. Talking to my wife πŸ’žπŸ‘…πŸ˜˜.Uncle came πŸ‘¨.  Drinking Hot Coco ☕️πŸ˜‹. Cake is done 😌. Watching πŸ…±howder lmao Chowder πŸ˜…. Broadcasted earlier πŸŽ₯. Made tye-dye shirts today 🌈. πŸ…±umping Horoscope : Your children may be picking your pockets , literally and figuratively today .  If you are not a parent ,beware of investing in any new electronic entertainment toys or devices for your own play time πŸ˜†. There could be problems with such gadgets today ✅. Our happiness depends on wisdom all the way -Sophocles . Talked to my other πŸ…°shley on snapchat πŸ˜†πŸ‘». Talked to this cutie earlier damn he is fine OMG πŸ˜»πŸ˜©πŸ˜‰. My πŸ…±ousin threw a skull at me earlier πŸ’€she lucky that it wasn't my teeth that she hit cause she almost aimed there but it was just my gums that hurt lucky me 😿. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜ΏπŸŽ§πŸ’€✨πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ‘…πŸ˜Ό⭐️🌌✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment