Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 2⃣9⃣th. ☀️πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✨πŸ’€

Goodmorning ☀️. In Lunch πŸ˜’. On the bus 🚍. Home 🏑. Talking to my wife πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’. FaceTimed with CJ πŸ’œπŸ˜›. Watching YouTube videos ❤️πŸ’». Talked to Cyn earlier 😺. I'm going back to NY in June πŸ—½like I don't care what my aunt says about oh I have to stay to graduate in Florida bruh wtf πŸ˜’✋I will be πŸ”žand make my own decisions and I still have no friends also I still sit by myself in lunch it's a struggle for me 😭. 2⃣more days until Halloween and Color Run πŸŽƒπŸŒˆ. Horoscope : You could be looking at a raise πŸ’΄, bonus πŸ’Έor promotion soon . There are some really juicy aspects in your financial sectors today ,and it is an excellent time for you to take advantage of an opportunity to make a good impression on your boss or an important VIP. Let your mind alone and see what happens πŸ’­πŸƒ-Virgil Thomson . Happy National Cat Day 🐈🐱. You my right hand ✋,you my go to πŸ’§. Throat hurts 😷😩. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜‡πŸ’­✋πŸΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘…✨πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment